Wednesday, November 13, 2013

November 11

I was on my way to the post office to mail a package, and kept having to yell at the car radio. A commentator would say "vetrins," and I'd yell, "Veterans!" One guy on NPR did an amazing job of switching back and forth, back and forth between "vetrins" and "veterans," clearly putting a lot of effort into whatever it was he was trying to accomplish by doing this. Anyway, after listening to stories about veterans all morning, I arrived at the post office to mail my package. The doors were locked, the lights were out, and I was the only person on the grounds.

"But, why are you closed?" I asked the locked doors, and stood there trying to remember if it was some kind of holiday.

It sure sounds like Asperger's to obsess over the details while having no idea what's going on, but it could well be that I am just a idiot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join the conversation about this posting.